Thursday, February 24, 2022

The Book is Done!

Hey you 28 followers, still following? You haven’t gotten a post from us since the voyage ended seven years ago. Time flies when you’re having kids (we now have two) and writing a book.

A new edition of Three Years in a 12-Foot Boat can now be ordered in ebook or paperback!

            Likewise Ginny’s and my book, The Five-Year Voyage: Exploring Latin American Coasts and Rivers, can now be ordered in both formats! In both cases the publication date is April 5, so you may have to pre-order with delivery on that date. The two can be bought as a series: The Ladd Small-Boat Adventures.

I'm sorry we never got to know most of you. If you would, please comment something about yourselves. Have you had adventures of your own you care to mention? Would you recommend other true adventure books to us?

Steve and Ginny

 

1 comment:

  1. On a whim and out of the blue, I decided tonight to see if I could find out anything about what happened to you two (four.) I followed you passionately back in the day. I admired your adventurous spirit and resourcefulness, and I learned so much about the geography of South America. The Orinoco is a distributary of the Amazon! Wow! I'm so glad to hear you're doing well and telling your story. I'll be an early buyer.

    ReplyDelete